Xbox 360 and PSN Limited Edition Collectors Box up for pre-order on GameStop.com

Discussion in 'Console' started by 505Games, Jun 26, 2013.

1. iNfiniTe Se7eNz Official Terraria Online Post Whore

I'm playing Halo 4 as I type this-- I am a console gamer.
    Yes, recolors change the gameplay, the endgame armors are ridiculously grindy to obtain (the requirements are outright stupid), and the other mobs are just there uselessly and don't drop what they should.
    Except that 343i actually pushed out a brand new product with the best damn story I've seen in a while and damn fun multiplayer.
    HazedCube and daleksax like this.
  2. HazedCube Snatcher

That's just for PS3. Non-connected XBOXers can still play the game with no Internet download required.
  3. Loki ISP Moderator

Yeah my bad about the no disc thing. Whoops! :)

Otherwise, my points stand. Raging hard with overblown rhetoric on this says more about the person raging than anything else.

Again, unless you buy it - no effect on you. You can't be "milked" unless you give the farmer access - wait that is a horrible image. :p
  4. MantasX12 Dungeon Guardian

Crossroads demon maybe ? :D
  5. TehDarkNoob Flying Fish

Why Loki why!
  6. How bout you release terraria CE PC in the states?
  7. HazedCube Snatcher

How bout they release it everywhere?
  8. D-Town Cursed Skull

I agree with Loki ISP (shocking, I know). It's for the collector, and it looks like everything included is very high quality loot. Also, Imagine Terraria on the shelves of your local Game Stop! So many more people will see it who wouldn't have if 505 and Re-Logic hadn't done this...
  9. Kane Administrator

I'm going to say this as nice as possible. Stop being an assholes. This is pretty cool stuff and not because I'm the Admin of a Terraria Fansite and have to say hey this is amazing. But for collectors this is pretty sweet... $40 bucks is not a lot I mean most games for console are 60 bucks and plus on top of that you get 100 times more fun out of Terraria then you do most games.

This is a great collectors item and should be framed on a wall so when you go back 10 years or 20 you can say that was one hell of a fun game.

So be happy or don't post but don't be asses :)

Oh and trust me if you love Terraria as much as some of you say you do then take it from a guy who was born in the 80's and played some of the best games of all time.. It sucks when you have lost a physical piece of the game when you are my age and have nothing to remember the great times by. Trust me this is an amazing keepsake item.
  10. iBombGamer Bunny

I wish I got the disc for the game instead of the game on Xbox -.-
  11. Chocofire Clinger

You know... When it comes to leeching everything you got, Indie games aren't the way to go >.>
  12. Redigit Developer

Was pretty cool to be able to walk into a Gamestop earlier and reserve a copy of the game. :)
  13. toadie4 Snatcher

Too expensive O,O

Like the USB 2GB Pick-Axe though : D
  14. Redigit Developer

I think I am most excited about the vinyl stickers. I have a feeling they will be all over my office/vehicle.
    Mamaluigi71 and TheFierceRogue like this.
  15. toadie4 Snatcher

Lol yeah I thought the Slurpee USB Drive was cool. And now there's a Terraria Pickaxe? Woo!
  16. Kane Administrator

The whole point is not the price on the USB Stick but the price on the entire package as a collectors item. Also a lot of people do not know this but the reason the costs go up for USB sticks in games and such is because of the custom manufacturing of the items. Why most games give you little USB stick and the ones that sell 5+ Million copies sometimes has a bigger size but even at the end of the day they usually have about the same price on them. It's all the custom USB that is where the price climbs.
    blumchen likes this.
  17. toadie4 Snatcher

Yeah There's a reason why the Slurpee USB is 80 points on their little system :/
    Dang maybe I should buy a boring one, then make a plastic covering over it that says Terraria on it!
    Easier said than done though :/
  18. Kane Administrator

Well maybe you should contact 505 games and make 100,000 by hand and get yourself a manufacturing deal ;)
  19. toadie4 Snatcher

Absolutely. Could you pitch in a few hundred thousand dollars to help : D
  20. Zukari Demon Eye

Only reason i want it beacause my parents wont take me to the blockbuster, so no psn card. No credit card, and NO DRM !111ONEONEONE and i got so sad to know the game will cost 600 mexican pesos :( my only chance of getting my hand on precious terraria