Your best creations (Competition)

Discussion in 'Console' started by 505Games, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 505Games 505Games

Hi everyone,

As release day is getting closer and closer, we thought it might be nice to refresh our Facebook cover photo.

Some of your designs and creations in Terraria are jaw droppingly amazing and have bowled us over, so we'd love to showcase them.

This thread will be kept open until release for you to drop your bestest and most brilliant constructions in - we'll then share some of the best designs to the world on our Facebook page, giving full credit.

And.... Every creation chosen, will be awarded with a copy of Terraria on console on release day!

Good luck!
  2. creamteam Angel Statue

my friends picked up terraria when it came out and they got me playing. first and only thing i did was make a giant quagsire.

here's the youtube link

3. AmazingStat Green Slime

Ahh no! I made a ridiculously huge castle in Terraria that look amazing but my computer broke and I had to send it in and lost my world D=
  4. 505Games 505Games

Awesome! Can you upload an image? As much as we'd want to, we can't upload video as a Facebook cover photo!

Nooooo!

Would have loved to have seen it.
  5. AmazingStat Green Slime

Maybe I can make some sort of recreation. When does the game come out for console?
  6. 505Games 505Games

Late Feb - so there's still plenty of time! :)
  7. pyro2020 Green Slime

hey how did you make your terraria game zoomed out like that
  8. Chroma-Equinox Yellow Slime

By zoomed out I take it you mean higher resolution? If so, all you have to do is go into settings and set the game to fullscreen. After that go into resolution and set it to the highest setting possible. Log into any world and viola, you can now see a great deal more.
  9. TheUnrealMegashark Bone Serpent

How many will be chosen?

[EDIT] I know I don't have a chance, but I am curious.
  10. AmazingStat Green Slime

Ok so I looked in my backups and I found the world when it wasn't as built up as when it was finished. Here's what I had so far, but it was a lot bigger (both in length and height) when it was finished. I'll be working on it a bit more this month and I might a world map-viewer to get a bigger picture of the castle castle-basic.PNG
  11. Lawful Magikarp Green Slime

I like Magikarps, so... I made a Magikarp! ("Handmade," not this "Tedit" craziness that I could never figure out..) 105600_screenshots_2012-12-06_00005.jpg
  12. TheUnrealMegashark Bone Serpent

Cool- that looks super awesome!
  13. 505Games 505Games

LOVING entries so far! Keep them coming!

:)

No set number! It totally depends on how many are submitted!
    Snirk Immington likes this.
  14. Lawful Magikarp Green Slime

Thank you so much! It took an obnoxious amount of copper and silver! I was running around with spelunker potions going "I ... I just want to finish his tail..."
    Cricket likes this.
  15. AmazingStat Green Slime

Haha I know how you felt!
  16. xaeroonex Green Slime

castle.jpg town.jpg
    the castle is built on a floating island above the town, if you drop through the hellevator in the castle you fall through a chimney on a house in the town.
  17. MasterLuigi452 Demon Eye

18. Bobrocket WANTS TO PUNCH STUFF

19. The Misfit Green Slime

My main world was first made to help me remember where I had left my loot. I ended up with so much stuff and spending so much time there I decided to jazz it up a bit and I ended up with this world...

I've never really taken any screen shots but I'd be happy to make some if you guys are interested, failing that you could always hit Print Screen.

Cheers :)
    Obsidian and rubeszilla like this.
  20. kingicarus Floaty Gross

I always thought that this was my best build for the creation compendium: [IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.