Your stories

Discussion in 'Console' started by 505Games, Oct 10, 2012.

1. 505Games 505Games

Hello everyone, We know the Terraria fans have put in an impressive number of hours, digging, fighting, exploring and building since the game's release and we really want to hear about your best adventures...

Forget Hogwarts, we know Terraria is where the magic happens! Tell us about your proudest and most magical moment in Terraria.

:)
    MantasX12, Loki ISP, Cricket and 5 others like this.
  2. celo753 Clinger

First! =D
    My best moment was when i was still new to the game, i remember using my gold helmet with silver boots back there. it was so much fun, good times. Now i know everything about the game and there isnt that "Surprise!" element when stuff happens.
    I hope the console content is good to keep me playing this!
    MantasX12 and Chroma-Equinox like this.
  3. Chroma-Equinox Yellow Slime

My favourite moments of the game were:

- Beating the Eye of Cthulhu for the first time. I was really excited and panicky, it was crazy.

- Finding the corruption for the first time. The monsters, the purple grass, the music, the unbreakable stone and its chasms all really scared me.

- Finding the mythical dungeon for the first time. I started playing with a large map and couldnt believe that such a thing existed in my world and i was amazed to finally find it.

- Breaking my first shadow orb.

- Being part of a great server and its community.

- Entering into hardmode for the very first time.

Terraria offers a great experience making you feel like a great explorer and warrior. Truly awesome game.
    505Games likes this.
  4. kirabook Ex-Min

Hm... I'm not sure if I have a particularly favorite or proud moment, but I do remember the fear of Cthulhu's eye very clearly.
    Chroma-Equinox likes this.
  5. AyeAye12 Paladin

My proudest moment? Looking back at everything I had created using Terraria, and thinking how it was the best game in the world.
    505Games likes this.
  6. Lucama221 Bone Serpent

Proudest moment would have to be when I was randomly meandering about Terraria and got the idea to write a fanfiction for it.
  7. MrCreeper123125 Hell Bat

My proud moment was when I killed guide
    Pegnuin99661 likes this.
  8. MarcosL Piranha

My proudest moments
    • Learned how to open the inventory for the first time
    • Built my first house
    • Got my first NPC
    • Killed the EoC
    • Killed the EoW
    • Killed Skeletron
    • Dropped the Rocket boots
    • Made a castle
    • Made a village
    and those were the ones I made in 1.0.6.1
  9. TUN3R Cursed Skull

When an Xbox fanboy raged cause Terraria wasn't on XBLA...

Doesn't matter much now.
  10. Lennon Pixie

*deep voice* When I discovered I was batman. Nah, probably when I discovered omnir's mods then killed Omega weapon a few days later. Vanilla is likely when I defeated the destroyer the first time.
  11. Kenthok Squirrel

Playing Hardmode for the first time, I didn't know such thing existed until I found it, all the new creatures, music, biomes... awesome moment.
  12. Ijwu Crimera

I'm game: My proudest moment was when I finally discovered I could craft a hammer to get rid of all of the chairs I placed down.

It's all been downhill from that momentous achievement.
    Pizzafohra and EpicXeno like this.
  13. W1K ded

I lost A LOT of time playing around. Got a shitload of playthroughts, counting normal ones and modded ones. I don't know my precise gametime because I started with a cracked copy, then I got the steam one. I have 400 hours on both the cracked and the legit one, plus tConfig where steam doesn't actually count em up, where it would be like another 400 hours or even more. Started on 1.0.4 and always loved the shit out of everything. Except the game's balance. That always sucked.
    Also, achieved a pretty famous mod on my time passed on the community (and still pass at least half of every day checking my alerts tab every 10 minutes) and achieved the third best time on one of the Yrilimpic Contest's challenges.
    Omnir likes this.
  14. kingicarus Floaty Gross

My favorite moment was when I first fought (and defeated) the wall of flesh during my play through of the 1.1.2 update. I was with 3 other people (friends of mine) and through determination, and a lot of healing potions, we had slain the beast. I was chosen to collect the treasure first (read: I grabbed the loot the quickest). With a new sword and Pwnhammer in hand, we readied ourselves for hard mode, and all of the escapades that would ensue.
  15. Stackerzgame Dungeon Spirit

DUPLICATE THREAD
    Just kidding. But why is this in console talk I wonder? It has nothing to do with them. I wonder if 505 games is scared to step out of their section.
    Pegnuin99661 likes this.
  16. Minifrij Cave Bat

My proud moment is either when I defeated the eye of cuthulu for the first time or defeating the WOF for the first time. Both took me at least 5 attempts or more at first.
  17. [IMG] Mine was finishing a world file that was set to large, and having it so that each area was set up into sector each with its own biome like a Biological research lab, complete with testing facilities in each. All legit mind you, I don't know how to work any of those fancy programs.
    Tycholarfero and ibowser123 like this.
  18. Omnir Reaper

Outside of modding -- Creating a corruption castle. This is pre-1.1 (and I think pre-1.0.3)
    Edit: 1.0.5 -- and this was legitimately created.

Inside modding -- creating my first public modpack for any game and at the size it is.
    blumchen and W1K like this.
  19. ShadouIceAzure Piranha

My favorite moments was when I was hosted a hamachi roleplay server... MY first server had many people and it was so fun~
  20. daaseemas Dark Caster

My birthday was the most magical day of my life...The same day of the 1.1 Update, Also the day i Got My favorite weapon, the Clockwork Assault rifle!! Not mention the best update in history!